Problem Shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefpeeper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
182
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have recently moved and all Fedex drop off locations say 5:00 for last drop off. The problem i have is i normally do not get out of work before 5:00. Do any of you guys have any idea what i can do in order to be able to ship? Have done alot of shipping in the past, but was always able to drop package at main fedex building. Last drop off there was 7:00.
 
Most people seem to prefer FedEx and say they have issues with usp. I'm one of the few that have huge FedEx issues. I feel your pain, FedEx is over an hour away from me. I believe it's because of the distance that I have to search my neighbors porches for my packages and shipments never get here before 3pm.
 
I used to work for a very large shipper and both companies had issues with over night shipments on occasion. UPS is giving top priority to Amazon food deliveries right now causing significant delays to some other orders. Fedex may be doing the same for other companies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new