Problem w regulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goldenvue
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goldenvue

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
761
Reaction score
326
Location
Const mgr
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a blk diamond regulator and it's not pumping out co2 was working fine on Friday. Any ideas what I can do?
 
have you tried disconnecting and reconnection it
Ya I pulled the hose from regulator to see if it would push co2 out it nothing. Have to get ready for church and goi g to mess w it while I watch the bronco game.
 
Well did a cross check w back up regulator (nothing fancy) and something wrong w carbon doser.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new