Problem with AF Bio S

lamjiasheng

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Location
Kuala Lumpur
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading the instruction and watching youtube video about AF Bio S (Startup bacteria), it only mentioned about dosing AF Bio S daily for 2 weeks. I dont see any instruction or post anywhere about the ammonia source

Should I add ammonia source myself or should i add bacteria in without any ammonia source ?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new