Problem with Apex 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm having some issues with some of the equipment. First when I try to connect the ATK to my apex, the FMM module doesn't show in the modules tap and therefore the ATK cannot be connected the led is solid green which according to your website means that it is communicating with the apex. Next, when I change the name of the outlets on Apex Fusion and when I change the configuration of such outlet, everything resets after I go back to the main tab (I'm saving the changes before I go back to the main tap). I have updated to the most recent version of Apex but nothing seams to work. I have to say that all the equipment is brand new I just got it a few days ago and I was trying to install it today.

Please advise,

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm having some issues with some of the equipment. First when I try to connect the ATK to my apex, the FMM module doesn't show in the modules tap and therefore the ATK cannot be connected the led is solid green which according to your website means that it is communicating with the apex. Next, when I change the name of the outlets on Apex Fusion and when I change the configuration of such outlet, everything resets after I go back to the main tab (I'm saving the changes before I go back to the main tap). I have updated to the most recent version of Apex but nothing seams to work. I have to say that all the equipment is brand new I just got it a few days ago and I was trying to install it today.

Please advise,
Check in the area I circled to see if your ATK is there, it is where anything new I add goes, then I just drag it. You click it to open it up.

2017-09-18 21.32.11.png

OP
OP
mrvn

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I actually had to reconnect my Apex from apex.local to my Apex Fusion. Everything is working now !

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back