Problem with aquatraders?

Dixie_reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
783
Reaction score
59
Location
Clarksville, Tn
I have been trying to contact their customer service via email and phone for 3 days now with no luck. I bought this unit Odyssea T5 Aquarium Lighting and need replacement bulbs for it. The whites I need are in stock but the blues are not. Would anyone know of another place that would have bulbs to fit this unit?
 
Any 20" T-5 bulb would fit if I am not mistaken.
 
The bulbs are 17.1 inches from pin to pin. I have been looking around and can't seem to find any.
 
Probably 18" bulbs truelumen makes them. Just google 18" truelumen several companies sell them.
 
Actually just measured one of mine and it is 16 1/2" from the end of the pin to the end if the pin sorry. It is considered 18w so maybe the 20 like mentioned above measures what you have....
 
I just found and ordered some on ebay. It said they fit odyssea 20" fixtures so hopefully they work out.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new