Problem with Cherry Corals !!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandyp1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandyp1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
366
Reaction score
17
Location
Manhasset
Ok, I have a real problem with Todd and Brett at Cherry Corals! Every time I go onto the website, I HAVE to buy something!
You guys have the nicest corals anywhere! I have never been disappointed , and the pieces I got from Acropalooza, what can I say but I was floored! Todd, Brett, thanks for helping me spend my money! It's always fun to open that white box that says "Cherry Corals inside".
 
There needs to be meetings to help deal with this type of affliction...
 
Seems to be a problem with these guys I have the same issue. There should be some legislation or something. We need protection from ourselves!!!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new