Problem with clarksville reef and reptiles.

ironworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by to get a few things for my tank. Was informed they dont honor our reef club discounts.this was the words from the owmer manger. Why are we having our meeting there if thats how he is.

OP
OP
I

ironworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe none of them do anymore. But this guy acts like he doesnt care at all. Sorry but i wont give him my business.

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry they would not honor the discount they were suppose to till the end of the year. I am trying to contact Clarksville Reef and Reptile to see what the issue is. Murfreesboro Aquatics we haven’t heard from since frag swap. With that being said the local fish stores that will honor without hesitation have good selections of coral and fish and can get you anything you need just ask. Oceanside Aquatics Emerald Bay 7seas Aquatic Critter and Rip Tide via internet site.

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just talked to Andrew and their was a misunderstanding when the discount would start and end. That has all been cleared up and the discount will be honored at Clarksville Reef and Reptile for MTRC members with cards.

Davster007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to but in here Clarksville reef and reptile. Has been great for me. Supporting the only reef store in clarksville . Will help all of us Please dont get the wrong impression from your first visit. I been going there for almost a year the pricing is fair. Being able to make quick stop to buy box salt is so covenant then ordering online. Buying live stock is so much easier instead ordering online and getting dead fish or worrying about fedex. They stay open very late in case you need something late open on Sundays. Thanks Connie for clearing that up.
Also nice to meet another reefer from Clarksville !

OP
OP
I

ironworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to but in here Clarksville reef and reptile. Has been great for me. Supporting the only reef store in clarksville . Will help all of us Please dont get the wrong impression from your first visit. I been going there for almost a year the pricing is fair. Being able to make quick stop to buy box salt is so covenant then ordering online. Buying live stock is so much easier instead ordering online and getting dead fish or worrying about fedex. They stay open very late in case you need something late open on Sundays. Thanks Connie for clearing that up.
Also nice to meet another reefer from Clarksville !
It wasnt my first visit but all is well. Im pretty thick skinned. Ive just never been impressed with it.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like they go through cycles. Sometimes, I go in and everything is nice. Other times I go in and the tanks are just pools of cyano and other algaes.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back