Problem with IM 40 AIO Mesh Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveLV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteveLV

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
34
Location
Southport
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned this setup for 2.5 months now. I could not figure out how multiple fish were getting out of the tank and onto the floor, the top of the mesh screen or in the overflow area.

On closer inspection, for some reason IM designed the screen so there is a gap along the entire back of the tank where the screen meets the overflow. The gap is about 1/3 of an inch wide, just wide enough for fish like wrasse to jump through.

Any ideas on how to fix this gap?

Thanks!
 
Got a picture ( under white light please).
I have their 100 INT & the cover is great, once you get a smaller screen size.
 
I am working on 3d printing an extension to fill the gap. Will report back once the project is completed.

It only impacts small fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new