Problem with my starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter didou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

didou

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
8
Location
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My starfish seems to be injured, do someone know what it is ? Should I do something about it?

IMG_20250127_182444.jpg
 
Not that I remember but that looks like a fish bite or a crab pinch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new