process of my 65 gallon

Justin poirier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with about a 20 gallon cube tank I loved it. Went through a lot of fish to finally end up with a wrasse and maroon clown. Ended up getting rid of the wrasse and still have my matron I'm in love with my maroon
0e431dd84862dccf254aabf7c446c2c6.jpg



I ended up getting a leak in this tank and needed to switch up tank fast. So I got a 65 gallon set up stand and
b211c1bb90eb9a98946886fa23d97e32.jpg


I began adding some more fish and rock and change the scape up as well as corals and inverts
ee144b1516cf682d532a127df4c7cc76.jpg
d20480e7b4645d9f3f2c5d2981997df3.jpg
dede51588ec40be3c78f04a616dfbd36.jpg


I added a powder brown tang. That eventually got velvet so I needed to take him out but the way my scape was I couldn't trap him. So I need to tear it all down :(. Ended up making an entirely new scape that made me a lot more happier
79d0a5705f21f38dfcd347f4d420dc49.jpg
00afe5628d467efc2a92ca786a0aff12.png


Then I added a few more fish few damsels and a sand sifting goby.
54bb51b52d5366187abc277e593dd83d.jpg
6bbffa3f2455af3c16417509ebe0fa41.jpg

And still my maroon is loving her anemones since day one I put her in. She is very spoiled tho and has 3 very protective over them
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new