• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Profilux 4 touchscreen problem

Blizzahjh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone i just recently made the switch to GHL. I got my unit setup and connected to the app however when i went to calibrate the probes which you can only do at the unit i found the bottom arrow didnt work. I have tried restarting the unit and it didnt help.

Any thoughts?

Dr. Jim

View Badges
Reaction score
Do the key calibration steps. If you have the GHL connect app on your phone under extra and press the capacitive key menu option and follow the steps.

0C31F9CC-A710-444B-B081-3E046AD87486.png
I didn't know what this was all about so I started playing with the CALIBRATE KEYS button and now my Profilux is beeping as it scrolls through the menu. Not sure what I did or what I should do to stop this! Thank you anybody for helping!

Dr. Jim

View Badges
Reaction score
I got the beeping to stop (by pressing all the buttons on the TOUCH). Not sure what this whole thing is about though ... (in case anyone is willing to explain what just happened!) :)

Thanks!

Do you have a iPad or similar type screen mounted somewhere near your tank for control or display?

• YES

Votes: 95 27.9%
  • NO

Votes: 233 68.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
MAXSPECT