Profilux 4 touchscreen problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blizzahjh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blizzahjh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone i just recently made the switch to GHL. I got my unit setup and connected to the app however when i went to calibrate the probes which you can only do at the unit i found the bottom arrow didnt work. I have tried restarting the unit and it didnt help.

Any thoughts?
 
Do the key calibration steps. If you have the GHL connect app on your phone under extra and press the capacitive key menu option and follow the steps.

0C31F9CC-A710-444B-B081-3E046AD87486.png
 
That is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you kind sir!
 
Do the key calibration steps. If you have the GHL connect app on your phone under extra and press the capacitive key menu option and follow the steps.

0C31F9CC-A710-444B-B081-3E046AD87486.png
I didn't know what this was all about so I started playing with the CALIBRATE KEYS button and now my Profilux is beeping as it scrolls through the menu. Not sure what I did or what I should do to stop this! Thank you anybody for helping!
 
I got the beeping to stop (by pressing all the buttons on the TOUCH). Not sure what this whole thing is about though ... (in case anyone is willing to explain what just happened!) :)

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new