Profilux P4 touch arrows issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Makki_73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Makki_73

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Please help ! @Vinny@GHLUSA @Ditto I have purchased new sensors for my P4 and I wanted to calibrate them. When i went to check my P4, it was the first time to use the touch area on the p4 since a year or so. at the beginning it was not working properly, when i press the arrow, it continue to pressing itself in a cycle then stop. So I went and re-calibrated it. After the calibration the touch went crazy and never stopped pressing itself and cycling thru the p4 menu. I tried recalibrating it many many times, but it wasnt making any difference. The buttons keep being pressed by themself. I read that it may be due to electrical interference, so i switched off all my electronics around it and pulled out all plugs, but it still kept blinking and cycling. I had the p4 for 3 years, and never had this issue before or any interference. Today morning i was shocked that the temp sensor also stopped working suddenly, it was working perfectly yesterday. I don't know what suddenly happened to my p4 the second I touched the touch on the p4. No other changes where made on the tank that would affect the p4.


what should i do ?
 
Try taking it to another room and recalibrate the touch keys there. This test will rule out the possibility of EMI and issues with the power outlet.

If you're still having trouble, please open a support ticket so we can help you 1-on-1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new