Profilux products/new site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Effective Dec 1, Cherrycorals.com will be an authorized retailer of the Profilux product line. Products are being added to the site every day and a shipment of controllers and accessories will arrive soon.

I have yet to play with mine but Creetin has said its the best controller he has had yet. Maybe he will post his video of the profilux creating a nice wave in his tank without wavebox's.

Some items will have a 14 day lead time but most if not all can be had by Christmas.

Look for a new site that will accept Visa/MC/Discover in the next couple of weeks as well. Same look with just a few refinements.

Thanks!!

Todd

skyhigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant wait till we start getting them in!!! I want to see my tank in thunder storm mode! That should be sweet.

Biertrinker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the new layout. Easier to see what's available. Can't wait to see some inventory posted though!

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have most of our new stuff and many of our existing quality stock back up soon.

Here is a new pic of Cherry explosion now that it has settled in and is happy and growing.
DSC_00052.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back