Profilux products/new site

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Effective Dec 1, Cherrycorals.com will be an authorized retailer of the Profilux product line. Products are being added to the site every day and a shipment of controllers and accessories will arrive soon.

I have yet to play with mine but Creetin has said its the best controller he has had yet. Maybe he will post his video of the profilux creating a nice wave in his tank without wavebox's.

Some items will have a 14 day lead time but most if not all can be had by Christmas.

Look for a new site that will accept Visa/MC/Discover in the next couple of weeks as well. Same look with just a few refinements.

Thanks!!

Todd
 
I cant wait till we start getting them in!!! I want to see my tank in thunder storm mode! That should be sweet.
 
Like the new layout. Easier to see what's available. Can't wait to see some inventory posted though!
 
I should have most of our new stuff and many of our existing quality stock back up soon.

Here is a new pic of Cherry explosion now that it has settled in and is happy and growing.
DSC_00052.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new