Profilux standalone dosers and PTC units

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have added stock to these items for pre-order for those who are interested.

Stock would arrive in 3 weeks.

If you REALLY want one please pre-order as that will determine how many I actually bring in.

If you want a standalone in any other format than the 3 pump doser DEFINITELY pre order as the 3 pumps are the only one I plan to bring in.

113849DosingUnit4SA_500x300.jpg

http://www.cherrycorals.com/equipment/home.php?cat=35
67a573c423d122233a0e2f0d07119782.jpg

http://www.cherrycorals.com/equipment/home.php?cat=30
PTC's are all pre-order. I won't be stocking them for the immediate future.

Thanks!!
 
Bro soon very soon for me.....

I'll have to get a whole package come this fall!
 
Yeah, just do it!

I got Junior........your next!

Seriously I am feeling pretty happy about the drygoods lineup. The Profilux is unbelievable, the Fauna and Aqua Science bulbs are insane and we are getting rolling with my all time favorite.....Tunze.

Now I am done, I feel complete. Back to getting in Awesome corals!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new