Program lighting override

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to have your lights default back to current settings after you override the current mode to full bright? Example: I want to turn on my lights to view something , but forget to turn off, is there a command to bring lights back to current schedule after being overridden for a certain amount of time, say 10 min? Thanks!

OGFrenchHorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to have your lights default back to current settings after you override the current mode to full bright? Example: I want to turn on my lights to view something , but forget to turn off, is there a command to bring lights back to current schedule after being overridden for a certain amount of time, say 10 min? Thanks!
If you have an apex maybe you can try a program with a feed cycle. So when ever you start feed D the lights will come on to what ever you set it to and as soon as the timer runs out they go back to their regular programmig

OP
OP
LegitFish

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have an apex maybe you can try a program with a feed cycle. So when ever you start feed D the lights will come on to what ever you set it to and as soon as the timer runs out they go back to their regular programmig

Buy can you have the lights go on and off still at a certain time?

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Create a profile for your desired temporary settings. Create a virtual outlet. When you want these temp settings, turn that outlet on. In the outlet code, include a line like When On > 020:00 Then OFF

For example, I have a light profile I call Showlight20k, for when I want some nice popping colors. In the radion code, I call the profile based on a virtual outlet I created. When the VO is on, it will use that light profile. In the VO, I have the statement When On > 020:00 Then OFF. I flip the VO on to get 20k settings, and once it's on for 20 mins, it will turn back to default light settings.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back