Program to Record Water Parameters & Tank Related Costs

statru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering what everyone uses to record the results of their water tests to see what's 'trending' or changing. I'd like to keep track (probably shouldn't) of costs related to the tank, inhabitants, supplies too. It would be nice to keep track of when I changed what bulbs, where they were bought, etc. Are there any free or low cost apps or downloadable PC programs worth the while? <*}}}><

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I know of.
I know there's a program that some uses to record their parameters of their tank but not the cost.
I have seen nice tanks from under $1000 but I have seen tanks from over $50k
I will tag @d2mini for the mentioned parameters and the #reefsquad in here for more eyes I this.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm wondering what everyone uses to record the results of their water tests to see what's 'trending' or changing. I'd like to keep track (probably shouldn't) of costs related to the tank, inhabitants, supplies too. It would be nice to keep track of when I changed what bulbs, where they were bought, etc. Are there any free or low cost apps or downloadable PC programs worth the while? <*}}}><
Theres aquatic log, neptune apex (apexfusion) i "think" now has the option to figure out cost. Anyway good question! Interested as well

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use www.AquaticLog.com
You can keep track of everything. Maintenance with reminders, equipment, all your livestock complete with your own photos, your parameters, you can comment on other people tanks, and more.
My sig has their dynamic signature in it, but for some reason R2R has an issue with caching so it doesn't automatically update like it should.
Works fine on our local club website though.

Nem4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium Note. Its awesome. And simple. Buut dont look at your expenses. Especially dont show the wife!

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarimate you can log everything.
Screenshot_20170122-191927.png

OP
OP
statru

statru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx, Dennis! I looked into that and it has a lot of the attributes I've been looking for. And the price is reasonable as well. :)

jordimex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use www.AquaticLog.com
You can keep track of everything. Maintenance with reminders, equipment, all your livestock complete with your own photos, your parameters, you can comment on other people tanks, and more.
My sig has their dynamic signature in it, but for some reason R2R has an issue with caching so it doesn't automatically update like it should.
Hi!
how do you get to refresh your signature automatically mine is the same as 5 days ago :/

OP
OP
statru

statru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
how do you get to refresh your signature automatically mine is the same as 5 days ago :/
I found this on Aquaticlog. Hope it helps. I haven't been using the feature myself, but I have seen the question in the past. I believe I've read here somewhere that the problem is on the forum's end, not the program's. I've tried to use the feature in the past, but can't seem to get it to include it in any responses. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyway, here's what I found on the program's site.:
"Seeing an old signature? Your browser may be caching an older image. Try refreshing the page while holding Shift key."

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
Unfortunately there is an image cache problem with R2R and @revhtree hasn't been able to figure it out... as much of a genius as he is. :D
Works fine for me on my local forum but not here. Mine too is showing a pretty old report.
Something is preventing it from auto updating. Gremlins? Leprechauns? Oompa Loompas? Republicans? ;Nailbiting ;Smuggrin

OP
OP
statru

statru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there is an image cache problem with R2R and @revhtree hasn't been able to figure it out... as much of a genius as he is. :D
Works fine for me on my local forum but not here. Mine too is showing a pretty old report.
Something is preventing it from auto updating. Gremlins? Leprechauns? Oompa Loompas? Republicans? ;Nailbiting ;Smuggrin

Yeah! What Dennis said! Come on Revhtree! :p

jordimex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on Aquaticlog. Hope it helps. I haven't been using the feature myself, but I have seen the question in the past. I believe I've read here somewhere that the problem is on the forum's end, not the program's. I've tried to use the feature in the past, but can't seem to get it to include it in any responses. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyway, here's what I found on the program's site.:
"Seeing an old signature? Your browser may be caching an older image. Try refreshing the page while holding Shift key."
Thank you @statru but i have tried that and wasn't able to make it work
Hopefully @revhtree will be able to make it work!! I bet he will!

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use www.AquaticLog.com

I've noticed this. Every time I try to add it to my sig it shows from about 2 years ago.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back