Program to trip pmup when awc salt is low

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think I need a virtual outlet to trip my pmup to fill my awc container. Not sure where to start.

My ro/di topoff container has a hi and low float. It runs automatically with programming when it empties to fill back up. What I'm trying to do is take what ever water that is in the ro/di topoff container and put it in the awc container. That will trip my ro/di to make more water.
I'm using a pmup to do the transfer. I only have 1 low float in the awc container. Being that my ro and awc containers are the same size the awc container will never overfill.
My code is not correct so I need some help.

This is what I got but it's not right.

Line 3; it will trip the pmup but when the float opens again it shuts off. That is not much water.
The other lines work well. The last line is the max time it runs if the ro container is to start with. The pmup will shut off if it runs dry if the container is say half full.

So I'm thinking a virtual outlet to trip the pmup on but to keep it on until the Ro-lo closes not turn off when AWC_lo opens.

I'm not very good with the virtual outlets.

Thank you.

Screenshot_20220126-223250_APEX Fusion.jpg

OP
OP
Dburr1014

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May want to try here...

Yes, I thought about it. I get less traffic on that forum than here.
I guess I'll post the too.
Thanks.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back