Programming seasonal lighting schedule in Fusion

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
8,528
Location
Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I live in Ohio, right now I can still see light at 10pm ,,,,my tank gets incidental daylight from a window so I'd like to automatically program my tank light photo period to match... ...
I thought apex classic had something like a lunar table or sumthin...not sure...but is there anyway to do this without putting in code for every last day?
 
By any chance did you check the Neptune forums? I think there was a sticky in the apex programming for lighting forum. I think I saw this last week when I was there. It is a sticky I believe up top.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new