Progress shots....

reefermadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
15
Location
Canton, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From TFG....I am calling it the green monster.

DSC02224-1.jpg


DSC02640.jpg


A blasto colony...(for sale by the way)

DSC02340.jpg


DSC02617.jpg


Blues from the zoa legend himself Marv.....;)

DSC02638.jpg


DSC02355.jpg


Hollywood stunner frag.

DSC02186.jpg


DSC02603.jpg


I have a few more that I will post tommorrow..
 
looking good reefermadness

how much you asking for those blastos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new