Project 220 under way!

saltylife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
357
Reaction score
184
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I finally made some time to get this going. Over the past few days I was able to get the stand started so here it is.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910004421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910004421.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 421
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910012843.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910012843.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 428
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910022043.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910022043.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 453
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910032602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910032602.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 431
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910044924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910044924.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 423
Doors under way
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398910070344.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398910070344.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 423
Oh, this is going to be a great build! Tagging along!! :)
 
This is an upgrade from this. I've recently bought a few ;) Acro frags and no longer have room for growth. It will still be a mixed reef. However all the zoas and acans will go into the pony build which I'm about to start the build thread on it
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398911121944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398911121944.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 384
Doors hung. Now for sanding and off to paint and this one is done. I'll start the canopy tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398913179484.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398913179484.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 397
Thanks feel free to critique. This is the second stand I have built.
 
Canopy built
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1400111023901.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400111023901.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 364
I like those drawers. :)
 
Oops posted this in my 150 thread but here is the stand painted
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1403043010880.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403043010880.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 355
Canopy
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1403043454713.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403043454713.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 357
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403043481902.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403043481902.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 344
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403043487720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403043487720.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 338
All together waiting on some help to get it upstairs
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1403052580952.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403052580952.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 340
Looks very nice!
 
Thanks it was almost for nothing as me my and my buddy put the tank on the stand and I almost dropped it
 
If all goes as planned I will have some guys help get the tank in place Friday and I will plumb. Saturday will be a long day of swapping the system out with my 150.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new