Project Frankenstein

two more pics of the tank..side shot and a close up of my super sweet custom connector lol :tongue:
 

Attachments

  • frankenstein2.jpg
    frankenstein2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 552
  • frankenstein3.jpg
    frankenstein3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 547
nice, how long till you get those cool little goby's? i really want to see how big they are when they arrive
 
I think I'll be placing the order on Tuesday. Ill post pics.

I'm picking up two koralia 240s tomorrow for cheap (only gonna use one).

I also placed my order with rapid LED today and picked up some live sand
 
Here it is! I will add more LR in the display in the next few weeks im sure. I used about 40% of the water from my established reef and 60% new water.

The center section of the filtration will kinda be like a fuge..its got a few more pieces of LR and some chaeto in there now.
 

Attachments

  • frankenstein5.jpg
    frankenstein5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 506
  • frankenstein4.jpg
    frankenstein4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 531
Now has a few corals that i couldnt find a place for in my 60 gal. also has some blue leg hermits, skunk cleaner, feather duster and a wheelers goby. still waiting on my trimma.. they will possibly be in next week though! also there was a mistake on my Rapid LED order (sent too short of wires) so just waiting on the new parts and that will be hooked up and above the tank.


updated shot:
 

Attachments

  • frankenstein6.jpg
    frankenstein6.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 522
Frankenstein has LEDs..may take out a white and add another blue
 

Attachments

  • frankenstein7.jpg
    frankenstein7.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 502
All three whites went out on my LEDs...Rapid has good customer service though and is sending me new ones. Im having them ship me one more royal blue instead of a cool white though. Will be 4 Royal Blue / 2 cool white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new