Propagated my first coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigSofty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigSofty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Location
Warner Robins, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always been a salt water fish guy, not much on reefs or corals, but now i am into reef tanks and i propagated my first coral. a soft mushroom coral, had a baby under the main one and I cut it off and moved it ... looking good so far. :) pics to come.
 
Congrats...hopefully the first of many.
 
I have always been a salt water fish guy, not much on reefs or corals, but now i am into reef tanks and i propagated my first coral. a soft mushroom coral, had a baby under the main one and I cut it off and moved it ... looking good so far. :) pics to come.
Awesome!!! Yes we would love to see some pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new