• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Props once again to Ian @ Reefodyssey

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

xraided199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well what can i say? honestly, i order a nice DW zoa a while back and Ian and I agree to leave some time for healing and some time for my tank to recover from whatever messed it up. After a little while he is completely honest with me and lets me know the zoas I ordered were not doing too well but if I wanted to, I could wait for new ones to grow, or I could get my money back.

Well, anything I've gotten from Ian has been top notch so I said just give me a replacement and I'll be fine. Not only did he send me TWO SICC SICC rainbow and pink huge paly frags, he put together a crazy favia pack (which i think included the Tyree Triton, one of my favs) to make up for the time I waited and for what happened to the original zoas. I could not have been happier, and I will always continue to order from Ian and his crew. Top notch service, amazing corals, and some of the best prices I have ever seen. Keep up the great work locc, you amaze me more and more every time. take care,

mark s.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back