Props once again to Ian @ Reefodyssey

xraided199

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
Location
Randolph, NJ
well what can i say? honestly, i order a nice DW zoa a while back and Ian and I agree to leave some time for healing and some time for my tank to recover from whatever messed it up. After a little while he is completely honest with me and lets me know the zoas I ordered were not doing too well but if I wanted to, I could wait for new ones to grow, or I could get my money back.

Well, anything I've gotten from Ian has been top notch so I said just give me a replacement and I'll be fine. Not only did he send me TWO SICC SICC rainbow and pink huge paly frags, he put together a crazy favia pack (which i think included the Tyree Triton, one of my favs) to make up for the time I waited and for what happened to the original zoas. I could not have been happier, and I will always continue to order from Ian and his crew. Top notch service, amazing corals, and some of the best prices I have ever seen. Keep up the great work locc, you amaze me more and more every time. take care,

mark s.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new