• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Props to Cherry Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the pleasure to buy a single frag from Cherry Corals' booth at the Columbus frag swap last month and i am impressed. Granted it was a single utter chaos zoa poylp but in the 3 weeks i've had it, it has 4 more open polyps at the base. Why was i was impressed? The zoa frags i got from other small name vendors and locals are just getting settled, no growth and still coloring up. The Cherry Corals frag hit the ground running, full polyp extension in the bag and right away in the tank, as if its been in my tank for months.

Just wanted to say kudos and share the benefit of buying healthy corals from good dealers. Hope to see you guys next time!

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything that is bought from Cherry is solid. Almost all of my corals have come from them.

Reactions: PDR

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back