- Joined
- Aug 27, 2021
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 18
- Location
- 33185
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Ok folks.
So I just added a new scape and Im undecided on pump placement.
I wanted to hear from the experts here as to where they mounted their pumps and why??
Pros and cons.
Currently i have a new in box MP40, a redwave25 gyre pump.
The scape is a blend between negative space and habitat, corals will be a mixed reef.

So I just added a new scape and Im undecided on pump placement.
I wanted to hear from the experts here as to where they mounted their pumps and why??
Pros and cons.
Currently i have a new in box MP40, a redwave25 gyre pump.
The scape is a blend between negative space and habitat, corals will be a mixed reef.

