Prospective Stock List

JPergamo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
System is a 180g with a 75 gal sump, I estimate to be around 230-240 gallons total. Bare Bottom. I am starting the Diatom stage of my cycle. Lots of swimming room with my rockwork, going for a somewhat minimalist look. So here is a rough general idea of what I will be looking to add. Totally prospective and subject to change.
1. (2) ocellaris clowns- pair
2. Bellus Angel
3. (2) Lyrtail Anthias-pair
4. (2) Bartlett Anthias -pair
5. FoxFace Lo OR Orange Spot Rabbit. Preferably the orange spot I think they are awesome.
6. Flame Hawk
7. Scotts Fairy Wrasse OR McCoskers Flasher wrasse. Would like both if it is feasible. Info on wrasses in general is very welcome.
8. Mimic Tang and Caribbean Blue Tang added last or close to last. Tangs subject to change but I'm Looking for hardiness.
9. If possible, and It is a big IF, maybe a Blue Throat trigger in the future.

Tank will be a mixed reef with SPS dominant and hopefully some nice big LPS colonies like my old system was. Patience and planning ahead is something I wasn't good at with my old system and it cost me so that is the name of the game for me now.
Any input or experience welcome.
Thanks!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back