• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Prostar 200 Gallon V2 ($500) - Dry and ready to go (Los Angeles, CA)

Item Price
$500 - $999
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

craftbrews

Beer-a-pod
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Moving out and need to get rid of our ProStar 200gallon V2. It comes with a sump that has no baffles and modified plumbing that is standard US plumbing with a full manifold for 3 in-line filters like carbon or GFO. Manifold includes gate valves for easy manipulation of water levels. Tank ran great wet for 3+ years. Tank was scrubbed down with vinegar, just needs to have residue wiped from bottom. Will throw in a bunch of free live rock and a 40gallon breeder.

Build thread for the tank is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...-aquatics-prostar-200-v2-apex-goodies.711333/

Note that one of the doors on the stand is missing, but can be ordered from Prostar.

Local pick up only in Los Angeles (Calabasas). The tank will need about 3 guys and a truck, please bring glass suction cups or let me know and I can grab mine. Tank needs to go before end of weekend.

PXL_20220902_192845174.jpg

PXL_20220902_192841368.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back