Protect your tank with the ProfiLux 4 Power Loss Monitor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ditto, thank you.

Seams I misunderstood the Alarm - Just New setting, thinking it would send each time a new alarm was triggered even if one was already locked in. I'll change it to send a reoccurring alert in case another alarm were to come in.

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA Can you help me understand how this works beyond what the original post states? I'm a bit confused.

So I connect this on the back of the P4 and the plug to a regular wall outlet? So if I lost power, wouldn't the P4 just shut down? Or am I supported to plug this into a battery backup?

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have to provide battery backed up power to the Profilux, and any device downstream from it, such as dosers, PB's etc.
However this additional power adapter you will plug into a regular, non-battery backed up outlet.

When the Profilux detects that this additional power adapter is no longer providing power to the monitoring port, it will enter your configured power out program.

Bigzman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny for the 800 gallon and redsea fot my buddy can i set this up.just to.send alerts of power outages and nothing else

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bigzman - There is not a alert token specific to power alert, it will be any alert generated by the controller not just power outages.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering ..Doesn't the APC have complementary-Relay contacts when switched to stand by power? Thats a input I would prefer to monitor. Could I source dc from controller and loop threw contacts into monitoring input?

this popped up looking for the website:p

e1b846cf4c7ef8a42611451d834ef756.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back