protein skimmer advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrshane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And the advice is greatly appreciated!!! I just got the bh-90 today, ran it in a 5 gallon pail with vinegar and water for a bit, then rinsed it and it's up and runnin in the tank now... It's pretty quiet, no micro bubbles at all, lookin good so far!!! Will keep you all posted, thanks!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new