Protein Skimmer ID

Sully32

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
545
Reaction score
222
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can anyone ID this skimmer?

Screenshot_20260917_121250_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20260917_121306_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20260917_121310_Messenger.jpg
 
that is Reef Octopus’ old logo on the lid but I don’t know the exact skimmer model. It doesn’t exactly match any of their current models so I assume it’s a retired one
 
Thanks! A coworker's neighbor has it, but they didn't know what it was. I wasn't sure if it was worth picking up or not.
 
Last edited:
You are right. That looks to be exactly the one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new