protein skimmer

Bbbbbbbbbbb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
21
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at getting a protein skimmer for my aquarium it’s a 350 litre aquarium with a 100 litre sump, I’m looking at a Bubble Magus there is 2 I have in mind the bubble magus 5 curve and the bubble magus 7 curve the bubble magus 5 is rated for 300 - 500 litre aquarium and the bubble magus 7 is rated for 700-900 litres, is it worth spending a little more and getting the bubble magus 7 or get the bubble magus 5
 
Not sure if you made your purchase yet but I have been running the bubble magus 7 curve on my 100 gallon and it is the right size for a fully stocked tank. I could not imagine having the smaller version unless your tank will be lightly stocked.
 
Not sure if you made your purchase yet but I have been running the bubble magus 7 curve on my 100 gallon and it is the right size for a fully stocked tank. I could not imagine having the smaller version unless your tank will be lightly stocked.
yeah I went with the bubble magus 7 curve glad I got that one now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new