ps3 games

  • Thread starter Thread starter spsboss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spsboss

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Location
Plainview
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ghost recon, black ops

Who wants to play some video games :)

We should have a r2r clan going on on the psn network
 
I don't play, but great idea!! :D
 
I haven't played in a long time. I used to be good at COD now probably not so much :(
 
Great idea and I think we should do it. Unfortunately I am home with the kids right now and unable to play anything with violence, blood or gore
 
I'm new here,, but I'm pretty decent at cod

Welcome to the forum! I haven't played COD in a while but if we are able to get a good group of people I'll jump in :). If anyone wants to add me my name is ..... You guessed it loki2902. Send me an invite.
 
I like playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and would love to be included in a group of aquarists :) We need to decide what our (Tag) should be so we all use the same one in COD.

Feel free to add me: PSN Name: Stylianfre
 
Play date! I am about to get on for the first time in 6 months. Wish me luck. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new