PSA: Get Your Blue Squamosa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Variant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Variant

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
587
Reaction score
583
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a second to my collection so thought I'd share the news that Austin Aqua Farms got in some small blue squamosa in case ya'll want.
 
Wow, those are nice and not bad price for blue squammy. If I had room would snag one for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new