Psammacora ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leyth

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
803
Reaction score
427
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the last thread we weren't sure, but we thought this was a psammacora. My picture wasn't great, but here is a better one. I can't seem to find any other psammacora that has this coloration. It really is green with yellow eyes so there is no photography funny business. It looks like a putting green. I am trying to figure out what it is so I can place it in a better location if this is a bad spot for it.

What do you guys think? Definitely Psammacora?

Psammacora.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new