Psammocora dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DerekB4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DerekB4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
6
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put this orange psammocora in my tank. It looks like it’s losing its tissue and color. Is this normal for stressed out sps corals? I also got a stylo and it isn’t as bad.

BA57E627-3420-479E-8170-5747EC8FE794.jpeg
 
crap, I screwed up the dip. After coralrx i dipped into RO/DI for a little bit. Should I just leave and hope they heal up or should I dip in Iodine or something?
 
crap, I screwed up the dip. After coralrx i dipped into RO/DI for a little bit. Should I just leave and hope they heal up or should I dip in Iodine or something?
leave it alone and hope for the best. corals can recover from some bad stuff but only if the tissue isnt injured more.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new