psammocora issue.

SomeHappyFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
675
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I put it under too much par and my rising alk might of caused it to bleached a little.
I blew the algae off with a pipette just now and moved it under lower par a month ago.

Green spots reappeared where it was once almost bleached.

Is it healing or dying ?
1000009820.jpg 1000009823.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new