• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PSYCHOSIS COLONIES 7-10 POLYPS

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JW3500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
134
Location
19060
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Psychosis colonies available. They are currently on my sandbed reaching for light so I want to move them at a good price, $50 / colony local pickup 19060 Garnet Valley, PA. Might ship at sellers expense. These are older pictures, I'll add actual pics after lights come on. Thanks for looking.

Screenshot_20230116_083105.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_083231.jpg
 
Hey there! I just took these pics -
20230116_143045.jpg
20230116_143037.jpg
 
Awesome seller. Great experience all around—including seeing the amazing tank the corals came from.
 
Got any other softies you're selling by chance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new