puffer personality

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a porcupine puffer years ago. It would actually let me scratch it behind pectoral fin using a small piece of acrylic rod. Would pull its fin forward and list over to opposite side to give me good access to the location to be scratched. Crazy!

OP
OP
ericbost23

ericbost23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a porcupine puffer years ago. It would actually let me scratch it behind pectoral fin using a small piece of acrylic rod. Would pull its fin forward and list over to opposite side to give me good access to the location to be scratched. Crazy!
I can't wait to get one

merlberg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can give them krill or clams your lfs should sell them that's what I use to feed my Valentin puffer

Do u mean the frozen krill with the shell? N if so do u peel off the skin. When i feed it to my humu trigger he always use to spit the shell out so i started peeling it first which is annoying lol but i do it

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BTW, his name was Fatboy!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back