Pukani rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter cwalton00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cwalton00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
324
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys done selling pukani rock or are you not able to import it currently?
 
That's what I was afraid of! Thank you for the response!
 
I am selling some in south east Connecticut if you want to come get it.
 
Nah thank you though. The drive from Michigan is to much for rock
 
i must have gotten some of the last 3 weeks ago!
 
Yeah, it's really disappointing.

Very! I just set up a large tank and needed 200-300 lbs, my last build was pukani and I found I couldn't get more anywhere. The rock I ended up going with is so much more dense and lacking all of the small caverns and pass throughs that pukani has.
 
Wow...that's terrible news. I'm lucky I got some from BRS when I did to set my 40 breeder up. It looked great too. Will be a bummer if it's not available when I eventually upgrade to a larger tank. Those guys did an excellent job sending exactly what I wanted.
Screenshot_20180629-153410_Gallery.jpg
 
That's too bad. Now I am glad I ordered a little extra.
 
I just noticed Pukani was missing from the website. I bought 100 pounds last year for an upgrade and it's been sitting in my garage. Guess I'm glad I didn't end up giving it to my brother-in-law. What is the difficulty with importing it right now?
 
I think you're about to be very popular, if that's the case! :p
Got rid of some of the excess I won’t be using. Should have enough for my next build. Is it true this rock likely won’t be avail in the future? If so major bummer. The hobby’s taking some hits on all fronts.
 
Got rid of some of the excess I won’t be using. Should have enough for my next build. Is it true this rock likely won’t be avail in the future? If so major bummer. The hobby’s taking some hits on all fronts.

My question is where is all the rock going. People break systems down and new people come in. There has to be a 50/50. Why do we need so much rock imported. I can get the fish part but rock dosnt die or go away
 
@EW_Fish good question. Trash, yard out back. Who knows.
I picked up over 100 pounds of pukani at $1lb form craigslist. I would start their.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new