pulsing xenia coral

ReeferKC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m in searching of some pulsing xenia coral, I know it grows like a weed but you can’t beat the movement it makes. If any one has some and willing to sale or hook up a fellow reef club member please let me know. I’m willing to travel to pick it up!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m in searching of some pulsing xenia coral, I know it grows like a weed but you can’t beat the movement it makes. If any one has some and willing to sale or hook up a fellow reef club member please let me know. I’m willing to travel to pick it up!
Where are you located? I have a ton in my puffer tank sump and can grab ya some from there instead of feeding it to them lol.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I have a ton in my puffer tank sump and can grab ya some from there instead of feeding it to them lol.

I have a 13yr old neighbor who is my sons best friend and just got her in the hobby with a 34g nano. I think shed love some can you shoot me a PM. I know weve mesaged before. Thanks !!!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I live in Franklin.
Awesome. I live out towards Arrington vineyards and can bring ya some tomorrow afternoon sometime. I have to drive up there to meet a friend so that will work perfect. I will grab you a good size single stalk with quite a few heads on it.

OP
OP
ReeferKC

ReeferKC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. I live out towards Arrington vineyards and can bring ya some tomorrow afternoon sometime. I have to drive up there to meet a friend so that will work perfect. I will grab you a good size single stalk with quite a few heads on it.
Okay cool I’ll be available tomorrow just text me at 510 325 7025 I live right behind life time fitness so I can meet you there or anywhere really!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back