• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pulsing Xenia / Pom Pom

HAWK44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
31
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location is Huntsville, AL. Looking for some pulsing Xenia. I’m willing to pay shipping for a good frag or drive within about a hundred miles in any direction. Let me know! Thanks!
 
I think I have just what you’re looking for. I’m in the process of parting out my tank. I have a healthy Xenia.
EE698090-F8BA-4203-80F3-77113A3C720A.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new