Pump recemendationsfor remote ATO

488553f4-2b8e-44bd-a5b2-cfb08d22e2ff.jpg
Bottom side
 
It is roughly 40" from the R/H side of the tank to the bulk head. Obviously you would want to leave more room than that to be able to work with the fittings.
 
Just an update for anyone who comes across this thread. I ended up using a Kamoer KCPA600 peristaltic pump and using the ATK. So far so good. I have had no issues with this set up so far and would do it again if need be.
Have bought parts? I broke the connectors for the tubing and cannot find replacements.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new