Pumpkin carving

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
5,733
Location
Mount Morris Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inspired by the pumpkin carving contest, I started digging through some of my old carvings. All done with a $20 walmart bowie knife and a $5 yard sale pocket knife. Now I just need to find a pumpkin for sale in St Kitts to carve for the contest.

Screenshot_20210925-043458_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043448_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043453_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043413_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043511_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043507_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043441_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043436_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043428_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043405_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043356_Facebook.jpg
 
Inspired by the pumpkin carving contest, I started digging through some of my old carvings. All done with a $20 walmart bowie knife and a $5 yard sale pocket knife. Now I just need to find a pumpkin for sale in St Kitts to carve for the contest.

Screenshot_20210925-043458_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043448_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043453_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043413_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043511_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043507_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043441_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043436_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043428_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043405_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043356_Facebook.jpg
These are great! My family would love this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new