Pumpkin carving

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
5,732
Location
Mount Morris Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inspired by the pumpkin carving contest, I started digging through some of my old carvings. All done with a $20 walmart bowie knife and a $5 yard sale pocket knife. Now I just need to find a pumpkin for sale in St Kitts to carve for the contest.

Screenshot_20210925-043458_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043448_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043453_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043413_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043511_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043507_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043441_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043436_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043428_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043405_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043356_Facebook.jpg
 
Inspired by the pumpkin carving contest, I started digging through some of my old carvings. All done with a $20 walmart bowie knife and a $5 yard sale pocket knife. Now I just need to find a pumpkin for sale in St Kitts to carve for the contest.

Screenshot_20210925-043458_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043448_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043453_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043413_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043511_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043507_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043441_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043436_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043428_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043405_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210925-043356_Facebook.jpg
These are great! My family would love this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new