Puratek Auto Controller Giveaway! - Claimed!

Help this old schooler out! Old man needs new technology.
 
1 done
2 done
3 need help with top off!! Hate having to manually fill a gallon at a time! Would be a huge help to stepping up my reefing game!!
 
1. Like the Puratek FB page
Like part was easy, that was already done. I've been a follower for some time now.

2. Upload an Avatar to your R2R profile
Uploaded a new one of Peppermint Anglefish. We can only wish these little guys for our hobby tank. lol

3. Make a post in this thread about why you want to win!
Anything that makes life easier for our love of this hobby is a welcome asset and much needed part.
 
Liked!
Uploaded new avatar!

I would love this ato because every morning I stumble out to the tank to add water by picking up a 5 gallon jug to top off lol. And being on crutches it's not so fun to say the least. After a few days it's not so bad once the jug gets a little lighter. An ato and an apex is all I need now for the tank and then I'm set. Well that was until I bought a 150 gal lol :p
 
Just got mine unboxed and getting ready to put it onto the new nano tank... Thanks again Pureteck!!!
Good luck to the winner of this contest.. It is a SWEEEEEEEET unit!
 
1. done
2. done
3. I'm currently trying to find a solution for an ATO in a 6 gallon tank, and I think this might be it!
 
1. done
2. done
3. It would be pretty awesome to have it in my new 100g shallow lagoon build
 
1. LIKE the Puratek FACEBOOK page here: PURATEK FACEBOOK PAGE - DONE a long time ago
2. Upload an Avatar to your R2R profile here: AVATAR - DONE a long time ago
3. Make a post in this thread about why you want to win! - See Below:

Puratek makes awesome stuff.
 
1. Liked
2. Done.
3. I would like to win because I recently finished setting up my brand new reef tank and I never owned an ATO. And in need of one.
 
1. Done!
2. Done!
3. I really need a new ato for my frags system!

Thanks r2r and puratek!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new