Purchased my First Battle Box - WOW

Hair Algae Wizard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
610
Reaction score
1,030
Location
Southern, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,

Just wanted to say thank you for an amazing experience with the purchase of my first few SPS frags for my new tank. Between the awesome help you provided with the purchase of my Deltec Skimmer, to my recent SPS purchase, BC defines excellence and quality. I look forward to another purchase in the coming weeks!

Thanks again!
Hair Algae Wizard
(Bill)
 
It didn't happen without pictures! :)

LOL, will try to post some as soon as I get home. High winds in Philly, along with a maintenance issue have my flight delayed, and I've got a plane full of angry people! (I knew I should have taken that FEDEX flying job, boxes never complain!)
 
f83971d0c98749ce2d61ed5371d697b8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new