Purchasing a new clownfish

ella.saltwaterfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a tomato clown and it is now hosting a BTA (they're doing great! ). Therefore, I'm thinking of getting a second tomato clown. Will the two clowns fight? I want to try pairing them up.
 
Welcome to reef2reef !!!
You’ll need a smaller clown than you have now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new