Purple bubble tips anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter esongt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry Im sold out on PP Ive been keeping mostly CC Lineage now

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
I have a 130g tank with mostly clowns and BTA. There is a mix of about 10 RBTA, 5 green, and one purple. For some reason my purple nem keeps wandering and I can't figure out why - the red ones are super happy, the greens generally happy.

Do the purple ones prefer lower lighting or lower flow generally. Or some other fact I'm missing. I've tried various placements without success over the past 3-4 months. Any thoughts?

-droog
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new