• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Death Frag for sale will ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 polyp Purple death frag for sale, I will sell this frag for $85 +shipping USPS Express this comes out to be about $17 per polyp before shipping. Express runs about $25. I can accept paypal but not credit cards, I can accept debit but buyer must add 5% for pay pal fees. If shipping goes over $25 I will cover the additional cost. Post then PM for interest....Here is a pic of the frag....

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

I included a pic of them closed so you can see the 4 polyps, there is another that is blocked by the biggest one in the center.....

James

Last edited:

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always Az.. Great deal....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The person that buys this frag will also receive a polyp of Nuclear green as a freebie.....:) This is also on another forum but the freebie is only being offered here for my club-zoa buddies.....

cobraz

Zoo Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, no - I got to check my credit card... great deal.

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, man, just noticed this thread. Have been wanting both the purple death and nuclear greens. Can I be third in line? Please, pretty please?

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 polyp Purple death frag for sale, I will sell this frag for $85 +shipping USPS Express this comes out to be about $17 per polyp before shipping. Express runs about $25. I can accept paypal but not credit cards, I can accept debit but buyer must add 5% for pay pal fees. If shipping goes over $25 I will cover the additional cost. Post then PM for interest....Here is a pic of the frag....

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

I included a pic of them closed so you can see the 4 polyps, there is another that is blocked by the biggest one in the center.....

James

Hey James,

What are the polyps to the left of the PD in the first pic?

I got some just like them recently and haven't ID them yet.

Thanks,
Steve

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if they have a name, I got them from Vetteman a bunch of months ago......They are actually a light pink ring paly...

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice PD's from James! Don't hesitate to buy. Good shipping too!

Status
Not open for further replies.